Sunday, February 24, 2013

Here's what I do

Hi there,

I'm Indika Wijerathna. I am doing industrial automation and also house wiring.  To add some publicity to my work I thought of starting a blog on my stuff.  So here's what I do.

Under Industrial automation I do machine installation, machine modification & repairing as well as machine wiring.  These days I am engaged in a project for machine modification.  I will post the results after the project is over.

When it comes to house wiring, it's that house wiring you normally do.  Wiring the whole house or an apartment, setting up the switch boards, bulbs and all kinds of stuff you need to light up your home.

I guarantee that you'll get what you expect from the project with much more flexibility.  You'll get the result as you wish at your desired time.

So if you think I might be the one to give your problem a solution, don't wait contact me.  Following are the details.

Indika Wijerathna
0772944973
0716113392
indika.automation@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment