Sunday, April 7, 2013

Rubber Gloves making plants modification



Previously I was working in Gloves making company.  There were two types of rubber gloves making plants, one is Chain plant & the other one Dipping plant.  I did some modifications for both of these plants.  My target was to reduce down time by reducing breakdown frequency while providing safety to the formers. 

Fristly I examined the frequent downtimes to find out their causes.  And then I identyfied the most
frequent places where down times occur in the plant.  I applied safety sensors by doing some modifications of control circuit to identify the fault just before it happens.  This helps the technican to
identify the fault & take corrective measures withing few minutes.  So the regular breakdown of about 2 to 3 hours with the mechanical & former damages could be avoided. 
 
The above photo is an IPS.
 
(Please note that all the photos are downloaded ones as I don't have photos of those plants.)
 

Call me to solve your company’s machinery problem.

Tel :        0772944973
                0716113392

Experts in industrial machinery installation, modification & repairing                                                                                         
Industrial wiring & house wiring 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment