Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Knitting machine maintenance


During these New Year holidays I finished my latest job, knitting machine maintenance. We had 60 knitting machines for maintenance. I used two skilled technicians and three Electricians for this job. They worked according to my instructions and guiding. At this job my challenge was to hand over the machines within 4 days to the company and to do the maintenance without any damage to the machines and its’ process. I am happy to tell that I have a good team & we completed this job within 3 days.

Here’s one of the knitting machine of this job.

 
 
Call me to solve your company’s machinery problem.

Tel :   0772944973
           0716113392
e-mail : indika.automation@gmail.com
 
Experts in industrial machinery installation, modification & repairing 
Industrial wiring & house wiring 

No comments:

Post a Comment