Sunday, April 21, 2013

My services


You can get my service as your company requirement.

1.        If you need to design a new machine to increase your company’s daily production or do production easily, I can give solution to do that as your requirements by designing machines within our margin using PLC, PIC, Invertors and control systems.   
 

2.       When it comes to machine modifications you may need to modify the machines to increase the productivity or the efficiency of your production. I can help you to do this also using PLC, PIC, Invertors and control systems.



3.       If there are machines which are kept aside due to break downs or when there’s a break down during production process, I can help you with repairing them.

 


4. I also do machine servicing during machine shutdowns.

5. At the same time I am doing Industrial wiring and House wiring.


 


Call me to solve your company’s machinery problem.

Tel : 0772944973

        0716113392
e-mail : indika.automation@gmail.com

Experts in industrial machinery installation, modification & repairing
Industrial wiring & house wiring

No comments:

Post a Comment